outkast

Free Member
Jan 7, 2014
potters bar
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
I have just bought one of those silvercrest portable satillite systems. I bought it second hand and once home found that it had a bit missing, its the arm that the LNB goes on to and then it plugs into the dish.

does anyone have a spare one of these arms, maybe from one of these systems that no longer works?

or does anyone know where I mite get a replacement for the arm?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to the Cotswolds next weekend and the weather forecast aint good so may be spending some time inside the van.

Thanks, Dave

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
I have a complete set up less the the reciever. Yours for free or postage cost.
If you use parcel 2 go it will cost about £4

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I have just bought one of those silvercrest portable satillite systems. I bought it second hand and once home found that it had a bit missing, its the arm that the LNB goes on to and then it plugs into the dish.

does anyone have a spare one of these arms, maybe from one of these systems that no longer works?

or does anyone know where I mite get a replacement for the arm?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to the Cotswolds next weekend and the weather forecast aint good so may be spending some time inside the van.

Thanks, Dave
If your only going for a weekend you had better hope for good weather cos you will be outside for most of it setting it up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Doh:
BUT
Once or twice getting it right will turn you into a pro, usually under two mins when you have cracked it:thumb:
Just dont give up as a lot do. they really are good and simple when the black art is learned
I have a full auto system but carry one of these as back up, put to use many times when the auto dont want to play

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I stopped using mine, but have no useable spares; I stamped on it for a full two minutes after missing a big rugby game while trying to tune it. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
outkast

outkast

Free Member
Jan 7, 2014
potters bar
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Big thanks to Andy, you save me a load of aggro, much appreciated :Smile::thumb:

Apr 10, 2014
glasgow
Funster No
MH
iveco conversion
Exp
portable dish

tried to use my sisters one two years ago. spent hours, no joy. Just bought van and wife ran out and bought one, Another four hours, no joy. Too much hassle for me.. Also realised that TV mount did not leave enough room for scart either. :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back