Help! (1 Viewer)

coolasluck

Free Member
May 16, 2010
Funster No
jjust click on live chat at the top of the screen,not being sarcy or nothing:Doh:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just checked and it's OK JJ, there are five funsters in there right now. Maybe flash is not running on your system. Reboot it and I am sure you'll get in:thumb:

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
JJ's problems

Hi JJ really enjoyed meeting you and sharing friendly banter. Perhaps your fingers cant work properly now as you have worn them out trying to succeed challenge on rubiks cube.:ROFLMAO: Take care and keep smiling. Nannyjan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
They locked me out too, JJ.. we must have done something to upset them last weekend:whatthe: Carol and I couldn't get in for fortyfive minutes when we were away and wanted to do the quiz...... that's why we lost of course.:Sad::RollEyes:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
They locked me out too, JJ.. we must have done something to upset them last weekend:whatthe: Carol and I couldn't get in for fortyfive minutes when we were away and wanted to do the quiz...... that's why we lost of course.:Sad::RollEyes:

I understand them keeping us out of chat on Quiz nights Joy. They don't want either of us to keep on winning... but to keep us out last night is a mystery! This morning... got on straight away... strange... all started happening after that video module started up... I hope the live pictures of Wildman haven't damaged my operating system...

Nannyjan... you are a cheeky one!!! I have beaten your/my "challenge" every time since... obvioulsly I can't take the pressure...

Martin/Lynn... you are just cheeky... prepare for trouble at Stratford.

JJ

PS. Thanks to all the Funsters for their helpful comments along the lines that "we are all chatting away happily... so what is the problem? :cry: :Doh: :Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
HELP. I can't get on again. Can somebody suggest why. PLEASE.:Sad:

iT STARTS TO LOAD... then says DONE but th epage is blank