Help!!! (1 Viewer)

Nov 7, 2018
Bristol UK
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
I'm a newbie
This is my first attempt, so treat me gently.
Let’s just say that, if you put a hammer or trowel in my hand, I could do some damage, however, put a smart phone in my hand and, watch me do even more damage, only this time I wouldn’t know what I was doing wrong.
So here goes, yesterday I signed up for the monthly mag, and ended up reading most of them. At the end of the day, I wanted to say how impressed I was with them.
So i wrote a lengthy email, but when I went to send it, and was asked for my nick name, I duly typed Gents.
The reply came back, that name is already in use.
I know it is, because I signed in with it 2 years ago.
So what am I doing wrong.? Please?
By the way, this really is my first attempt

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome!

I suspect you are talking about the MH Fun magazine? If so I've no idea who you are emailing but it is possible you tried the route of submitting a review on Google or Apple? If you were you would need to use your login details for those sites which are probably different to the ones you are using on this site.

Alternatively, you used Jim's email address which is under his signature at the beginning of the magazine. Just send a normal email to that address.

But I wouldn't beat yourself up about any of this. :) We all know it's a good magazine so just join in here and post away. :)

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from Bexley

Add number 1 to your gents ie gents1. Use a new password and start a new account

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back