Help with using fridge on gas (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Glad its working ok mate,
If you look at my post i did say the red needle moves toward the green,
Its not the best indication.
Thanks buddy . I don’t read or listen properly sometimes 😁. I should have realised it was lighting all the time instead of relying on the gauge lol .
Thanks again 👍🏻

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
Glad it looks good . I’ve heard about a blue flame being good but I can’t remember why . I’ve just put a thermometer in the fridge to check it’s actually cooling and then I will turn the gas off . I’ve also got the hobs ,cooker , grill and heating working for the first time ever on gas so really pleased with today’s progress . Will check the hot water works at some point when the tank is full . This is all stuff I thought I better try out because we are going to try off grid at rallies etc when allowed 👍🏻
If there is yellow in the flame it shows not enough air is getting to the burner to complete combustion. Doesn't look like you have anything to worry about on that score.

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
Glad it looks good . I’ve heard about a blue flame being good but I can’t remember why . I’ve just put a thermometer in the fridge to check it’s actually cooling and then I will turn the gas off . I’ve also got the hobs ,cooker , grill and heating working for the first time ever on gas so really pleased with today’s progress . Will check the hot water works at some point when the tank is full . This is all stuff I thought I better try out because we are going to try off grid at rallies etc when allowed 👍🏻
Sounds like a good productive day, and it'll test your carbon monoxide alarm if you have one fitted. If you don't know the history of the gas system it may be worth having it serviced.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Sounds like a good productive day, and it'll test your carbon monoxide alarm if you have one fitted. If you don't know the history of the gas system it may be worth having it serviced.
Good advice buddy .
Thank you

2098CFC4-D0DD-4506-ADE5-7D1C460A2A1A.jpeg F0CEFEF3-CEE5-4F4C-9CF9-AFE2D9882520.jpeg

Feb 20, 2010
winchcombe
Funster No
MH
swift sundance 630g
put a fan on it as well aids with cooling in the summer,did that mod last year and never worked so well in the hot weather in south of france(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back