Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
After some help please.

Looks like my Mum is recovering well after her treatment so we may be able to get away after all mid October..
I have to be in Bavaria on the 20th to have the motorhome serviced and some bits sorted and have a house purchase going through so cannot leave until the 16th.

Me, Mrs CC and the 2 Jacks are going via the Tunnell, sorted for the first bit as into Belgium to get dogs EU passports then a few days to get to the service stop.
Once we leave on hopefully the 21st i woud like to go the following bearing in mind we are 8.6 long and 3.6 high on 7.5t chassis dont mind the odd day's with a long drive and not worried about cooler weather.

PLAN A:
Down through Switzerland and ending up in Modena
Modena to Florence
Florence to Rapollo
Rapollo to Lake Como
Lake Como to Campsite Aaregg in Switzerland
Campsite Aaregg to Lake Titsee
Lake Titsee to Luxembourg

Any suggestions for sites or any other nice places to see on the way would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark.....

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Lovely plan. (y)

The only thing I would be concerned about is the roads around Lake Como. Did it on motorbikes a couple of years ago and it was a nightmare in places.

But, I hope you enjoy the trip. Jealous or what!!

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
Titisee up the Rhine to Speyer Tec Museum , with its own Stellplatze . Plenty of room for larger rigs . Then carry-on up to Koblenz, down Mosel , plenty of choice for Stellplatze , and easy road to drive even with 12mtr RV to Trier and into bottom of Luxembourg . Don't know how long before you need to be back or what your special interests are :)

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Titisee up the Rhine to Speyer Tec Museum , with its own Stellplatze . Plenty of room for larger rigs . Then carry-on up to Koblenz, down Mosel , plenty of choice for Stellplatze , and easy road to drive even with 12mtr RV to Trier and into bottom of Luxembourg . Don't know how long before you need to be back or what your special interests are :)
Done that. Awesome đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

OP
OP
Coastal Cruiser.
Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Speyer is on my stop list on the way back thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
Not sure which way you are going, but the Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart is worth calling in - it has the first car - as in the very first car ever made.

And Bavaria in Oktober - having the motorhome serviced, eh? Now that's what I call planning...:drinks:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back