Free Member
Jan 28, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!!
Hi, We have just taken delivery of our new (to us) motorhome. It is a Chausson Welcome 17 (2004). There are two odd things that i am struggling with. First, how do you turn the bathroom lights off? I can't find a switch anywhere. And second, how do you turn the radio off? Again it doesn't appear to have an on/off button. We have had to resort to removing the faceplate.

Hope someone can help!

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi and welcome.......

Have you really looked everywhere for a light switch ?

i say this because my last van, different maker, had the bathroom light switch on a wooden trim panel on the ceiling :Eeek:

radio off button.
some radios need to have the on/off button pressed and held in for a second or two before it turns off....you need to experiment

OP
OP
K

ktk

Free Member
Jan 28, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!!
Thanks Pappajohn,

Yes I/we/the neighbours really have looked everywhere! I'll go and try the radio again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
My bathroom light switch is on the panel on the underside of the wall cupboard & because it's white, like the fitting, it took me a while to find it. It's also quite a large square, unlike any other light switches.
I, too, am still trying to work out how the radio switches on and off !! I resorted to pressing every button til it went off.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Our bathroom light switch is on the wall just outside the bathroom , next to the kitchen light switch . We looked all over for ours too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
K

ktk

Free Member
Jan 28, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!!
Thanks Philb! Just where you said it was. It is tiny, and not what I was looking for!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back