Help with Internet connection. (1 Viewer)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Keep losing my internet connection over the past week or two. Some days I can't get on at all but this weekend when I get the occasional connection I can log in to some sites but not FUN. :Sad:

I’ve tried all the usual tricks, clearing Fun cookies, or all of them, reboot, turning router off and on, plugging into the back of the BT master socket, nothing makes a difference.

Trying to login to MHF I usually get this request pop up for a username and password for the Sky router and if I enter "admin" and "sky" it takes me to the router set up page, if I ignore it I get a blank screen.:whatthe:

Sky's helpline when I eventually get through is useless and on the odd occasions in the past it's happened they take me through the usual tick box stuff until we give up and I find the connection makes eventually. I always think they jiggle some wire at their end after we've hung up the phone. :Blush:

Last Sunday I was off most of the day. Today it's been spasmodic. Any techies out there who may have a clue? Oh and I'm tied to Sky BB for the foreseeable future so yes I may move eventually but not just yet.

The only saving grace today is I’ve avoided the footie posts. :ROFLMAO:

keithcdb

Free Member
May 31, 2013
scotland
Funster No
MH
Iveco
Exp
Complain
Complain
Complain
Complain
Complain
Complain

And don't stop until they fix it! Use speedtest.net to give them some numbers but you need to keep at them :Doh:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
change your isp i had sky and it was the worst service ever sometimes like most isp they do change settings etc without warning and after they have denied anything wrong at their end the service resumes so yes they do tweet things

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back