Royal Wootton Bassett
Funster No
MH
Roller Team Hi-Line
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hey all,

As you know - I am really new at this.

We took our brand new motorhome out to Pembrokeshire and then for a little run around Holland, Germany, Belgium and France at half term and really loved it - luckily we had no problems. That was Feb half term.

NOW HELP!

I am in the South of France and I am stuck! I first of all had an issue with the water just emptying - apparently after some research I found out this was due to an anti freezing something or other and I had to click something to stop it spewing out the bottom. That was not too bad as it was in Ashford just before I went to the shuttle.

Now I am near St Tropez and having constant heating/water issues. The Truma system keep dishing out the warning codes (which are not in the book and are not on-line - of course they have not emailed back). So I was having plain sailing just going from aire to aire not hooking up as I was running of solar power and just topping up the water. I arrived at an aire with hook up and that's when it started. I keep getting 'E632 H'. I called the dealership and apparently this is due to the aires wiring and not to use it so it tripped the system (I was talked through the reset task on the main unit under the seating area). But now even not being hooked up its saying it. Any ideas? And also I keep getting various other ones.

Stressed dad of two flying solo until Saturday :cry:

Rich

OP
OP
RichieRY
Nov 4, 2018
Royal Wootton Bassett
Funster No
MH
Roller Team Hi-Line
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi RichieRY, I am having the exact same issue and I’m panicking a little bit, could you please tell me exactly where that tiny button is located?? ?

Morning,

Sorry I only just seen this. So the button in the main unit in a tiny tiny hole - I use a skewer to press it! I have the motorhome with me at school today for an event so I can take a picture. I will try and upload it shortly.

Upvote 0

NeetsAnita

Free Member
Jul 14, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hire
Exp
Morning,

Sorry I only just seen this. So the button in the main unit in a tiny tiny hole - I use a skewer to press it! I have the motorhome with me at school today for an event so I can take a picture. I will try and upload it shortly.

No worries, it’s all sorted out like I said in my last post, support sent me instructions and a photo which I posted, I am sure it will be useful to others!
Thanks anyways!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
RichieRY
Nov 4, 2018
Royal Wootton Bassett
Funster No
MH
Roller Team Hi-Line
Exp
I'm a newbie
No worries, it’s all sorted out like I said in my last post, support sent me instructions and a photo which I posted, I am sure it will be useful to others!
Thanks anyways!
Ah - I didn't look back at the thread - just the email. Glad you sorted it. Sounds like they were more helpful to you than they were to me.

Rich

Upvote 0
Nov 28, 2018
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Glad I read the whole thread before chipping in.
We had the same issue first time out in our van (E632H)it would be when the nights were cold.
Also weekend so no dealer or Truma to talk to.
The link by NeetsAnita is word for word the response we eventually got which solved the problem.
Only comment I would make is that when you access the switch the action is not positive I was forced to assume I had done d biz and proceed with the rest of the instructions which worked perfect.
No problems since.
Good luck.

Upvote 0

Pikei911

Free Member
Aug 2, 2019
Funster No
Thank you so much. This really helped. We are in Scotland and had the same Problem. But it heated all the time. 24 degrees outside and 35 inside. Nearly got insane. Now everything ist fine again.

Upvote 0

SD j

Free Member
May 9, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin supreme
Exp
Since 2000
E632h Error,
Just thought I would also add to this thread.
We got the error 632h last night , we followed the instructions too and managed to get it working again.
This code isn’t in the manual, I feel this is due to the fact that when you remove the necessary cover your exposing your self to live connections (240v)

Upvote 0
May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
E632h Error,
Just thought I would also add to this thread.
We got the error 632h last night , we followed the instructions too and managed to get it working again.
This code isn’t in the manual, I feel this is due to the fact that when you remove the necessary cover your exposing your self to live connections (240v)
Over heating protection.
A6FE8CF8-D805-4C8D-9C92-FDE73753A3AB.png

Upvote 0

SD j

Free Member
May 9, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin supreme
Exp
Since 2000
Thanks for that , I now see in my book that overheat protection is error #45 which obviously isn’t useful when the code displayed is #632
this May help someone else .

82A01C98-C06D-4754-96D5-993F69F259A8.jpeg
85FB0368-B3F1-4431-94A2-ADD62C17F6D5.jpeg

Upvote 0

SD j

Free Member
May 9, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin supreme
Exp
Since 2000
FF3A82B0-D2FD-42DB-8BDF-B1833131C215.jpeg

Upvote 0

Smida

Free Member
Aug 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Sorry got a caravan
Exp
Huge thanks for posting this, I have a brand new caravan and first time out experienced the same.
I found the switch difficult to access down the little hole.
I rang Truma and they were very helpful.

I will post some pictures and more information.
Do please don’t kick me out because my motor home hasn’t got an engine on the front 😀

Upvote 0
Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Morning,

a warning to everyone dont push anything metal into holes in electrical equipment im hoping it was a plastic skewer

Upvote 0

Smida

Free Member
Aug 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Sorry got a caravan
Exp
I too was nervous because I couldn’t see what I was supposed to be pushing, when I have the electric off tomorrow I will post A picture of what the switch looks like ( without the cover on)

Upvote 0
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Reverse polarity is not uncommon but not a problem. Something I have found on many sites/aires is low voltage, often 220v or less. It hasn't caused me any grief so far but I beleive some fridges and heaters may fail to work if its too low. I assume its due to long and insufficiently thick wiring around the site.

Upvote 0
May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
I am confused, what small hole needs a small pointy instrument (e.g. a plastic skewer) pushing into it.

Upvote 0

Smida

Free Member
Aug 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Sorry got a caravan
Exp
E958B860-9730-4B0F-AD4B-91EC9B0AB1A2.jpeg
This is the hole, inside is a little switch with wire connectors on each side. I will post a photo of the inside tomorrow, but today the sun distracted me😀

Upvote 0
OP
OP
RichieRY
Nov 4, 2018
Royal Wootton Bassett
Funster No
MH
Roller Team Hi-Line
Exp
I'm a newbie
I am confused, what small hole needs a small pointy instrument (e.g. a plastic skewer) pushing into it.

This threw me too! Since I started this thread I have had a number of issues with this system (its far from perfect). That tine hole thing appears to do nothing. When I went into a dealer they showed me a a tiny reset button right below the flashing lights which always works when we have to go this far to reset.

Touch wood - this year I have had minimal issues with either vehicle and customers have not had to call me to ask to reset.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back