Help to identify water filter cartridge (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I bought a water filter kit from a car boot sale a while back to fit into the PVC we had at the time as the existing kitchen tap was within the sink which meant opening the lid every time we wanted to fill the kettle etc, but as there was very little worktop it was a pain, so I intended to fit just the tap I'd bought as I wasn't interested in the cartridge bit. However, since we changed PVCs last year the kitchen tap is outside the sink so I don't need it.

The problem is that I haven't got a cue what the filter is so I can't sell it until I do ... I've had a 'google' to try to identify it but to no avail ... I never knew there were so many versions of water filter kits out there!!!! :rolleyes: It could be a fluoride, heavy metals, chlorine etc, filter so I want to ensure I know what I'm selling! If the filter part isn't needed then it's not a problem but most people will want it I suspect! I think it might be an Everpure or Aquapure one ... but then I could be wrong!
IMG_20160412_175514921_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160412_175448718_HDR.jpg

Help!

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thanks Robert ... I'd just about given up on being able to identify it so will have a look at that one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 10, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class RMB 750HE
Exp
Three years and counting, 30 years a tent tower.
I bought a water filter kit from a car boot sale a while back to fit into the PVC we had at the time as the existing kitchen tap was within the sink which meant opening the lid every time we wanted to fill the kettle etc, but as there was very little worktop it was a pain, so I intended to fit just the tap I'd bought as I wasn't interested in the cartridge bit. However, since we changed PVCs last year the kitchen tap is outside the sink so I don't need it.

The problem is that I haven't got a cue what the filter is so I can't sell it until I do ... I've had a 'google' to try to identify it but to no avail ... I never knew there were so many versions of water filter kits out there!!!! :rolleyes: It could be a fluoride, heavy metals, chlorine etc, filter so I want to ensure I know what I'm selling! If the filter part isn't needed then it's not a problem but most people will want it I suspect! I think it might be an Everpure or Aquapure one ... but then I could be wrong!
View attachment 100935 View attachment 100936

Help!
Thats a Culligan 1000R water filter cartridge designed for the easy fit under sink water filter tap, I think Screwfix used to sell. We used to have one though replaced with a standard carbon filter from ukwaterfilters a while back. I dont think Culligan supply these anymore.

Amazon product ASIN B000LNOAEI

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back