Help to find Simon, the graphic artist, please (1 Viewer)

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Does anyone have the phone number and address of Simon ? the graphic artist?

He was one of the exhibitors on the field at the Stratford Show Meet. We asked him to make new signs for our Frankia,but not to post then till we rang, as we were away. Now I can't find his card with his number.:Sad:

I think one of the funsters had an image done.
Lucille

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Lucille....I think they were next door to us at the show - I can't remember the name but I shall see if I can find out for you. :Smile:

OP
OP
staging lady

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thanks, Linda.
I could kick myself. I have a mania for putting things in safe places which I then can't find, and I've done it again. When I don't tidy away ,I can always find the thing....:Doh:
Lucille

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Lucille

The people next door to us was "DeSigns" and yes, they did do a job for one of the attendees at the Fun meet - Kands & Rockie RV had a large graphic applied to the side of their RV.
Details are:
Tel 07875044358
david.designsuk@gmail.com but the chaps name is David (at least that is who they dealt with). :Confused:

Hope this helps :Smile:

The only other one I know of is Aussie Graphics......the chap's name is Mick. I can get his contact details for you if you need them.

Cheers
Linda

OP
OP
staging lady

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thanks, Linda, for your help. I gave up on the search for the business card and looked at the Stratford show exhibitors and found his name, Tinson signs, and his address in North Wales and I will write to him. Many thanks again.
Lucille

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
He was a member here I think don't know if he still is as I spoke to him :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back