Free Member
Sep 23, 2019
Stone, Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740 Plus
Exp
Hi all,
I'm starting on the ladder to buy my first motor home ( currently a proud owner of a VW T4) which we love and use most weekends.
This is all new to me, but by using the correct websites and purchasing the correct magazines. I have compiled a list of what i want, and now i'm trying to find the perfect motor home to meet our needs.
Our budget will be MAX £80,000
Looking for A Class
Min 4250kg (prefer 4500kg) , 2 berth ( 3 or 4 considered), End lounge, Leather seats, Drop down bed in cab (electric) Large water and waste tanks, double floor, Large garage, low mileage, automatic, build 2016 to 2018.
I'm currently looking at ( Although all not rear lounge) the Hymer duomobil 634, Frankia f line i 740plus, Frankia m line i 7400 plus and Carthago liner for two i53
My questions are, Is there anything else i could be looking at with this criteria ? Which of the above are best ? As anyone got one for sale. Or any advise at all that will guide me in the right direction to spend my money wisely.
I have no rush to purchase, finding the ideal motorhome for us is of most importance.
Thank you for reading.
Let the fun begin. Lee

OP
OP
Allinthestars

Allinthestars

Free Member
Sep 23, 2019
Stone, Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740 Plus
Exp
Hi Mike.
I've checked out my spec list, and the Niesmann doesn't seem to have a rear lounge. Unless there's a model i'm missing !?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back