Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
I have noticed MHF is atrracting a lot of newbies recently - Jim you must be doing something right - When we first got our motorhome and came to MHF we received loads and loads of advice, all of it well intentioned, some of it etremely valuable, some useful and the rest well worth remembering.

With this thread I wonder if we might share a piece of advice, information we received as a newbie that has helped us? By doing this we might answer some questions our newbie mebers have not yet thought to ask.

So here goes.......................

Buy a tool box - a small tool box that contains al the small tools you might need to do running repairs. Yes I could make one up from my tool box at home but that would mean they were all lose and would rattle around the MH. My tool box sits neatly behind the drivers seat in a space not much use for anything else.
This link shows the sort of thing I mean

Link Removed

Hope this helpful to someone.

Norman

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
Get your Funster windscreen stickers , just got mine recently and eagerly await the first sighting of a fellow Funster :thumb:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
I have noticed MHF is atrracting a lot of newbies recently - Jim you must be doing something right - When we first got our motorhome and came to MHF we received loads and loads of advice, all of it well intentioned, some of it etremely valuable, some useful and the rest well worth remembering.

With this thread I wonder if we might share a piece of advice, information we received as a newbie that has helped us? By doing this we might answer some questions our newbie mebers have not yet thought to ask.

So here goes.......................

Buy a tool box - a small tool box that contains al the small tools you might need to do running repairs. Yes I could make one up from my tool box at home but that would mean they were all lose and would rattle around the MH. My tool box sits neatly behind the drivers seat in a space not much use for anything else.
This link shows the sort of thing I mean

Link Removed

Hope this helpful to someone.

Norman
dont tell jim that the price will go up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries