Help! Talktalk email issues (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
I have been using talktalk for several years now without issue until now. I chose to leave lots of mail on the webmail as I could retrieve it from anywhere. Insurance docs etc. Thought this would be handy. I only delete from outlook locally at home and this has been working for several years. Now when I go online to check webmail it only has the last 7 days. Does anyone know if something has changed at talk talk? I have called them and they say everything looks ok.
Nothing in Spam. Deleted items folder only has items I have deleted and not the missing mail.
Hope someone can help. Thanks

OddSocks

Free Member
Apr 10, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I have been using talktalk for several years now without issue until now. I chose to leave lots of mail on the webmail as I could retrieve it from anywhere. Insurance docs etc. Thought this would be handy. I only delete from outlook locally at home and this has been working for several years. Now when I go online to check webmail it only has the last 7 days. Does anyone know if something has changed at talk talk? I have called them and they say everything looks ok.
Nothing in Spam. Deleted items folder only has items I have deleted and not the missing mail.
Hope someone can help. Thanks

Sounds like you have changed your default view. There will be a view option. You must have hit the 7 day view. I don't have talk talk here, but if you scour the page for your view options, or some thing similar, you should find your answer there.

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
I'm with AOL which I believe is part of the same lot now. My e-mail does the same when I view it on my tablet, but on the desktop it's fine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
most email service providers have it in their small print that they reserve the right to remove old messages after 30 days. also most have a maximum storage capacity and once over the high tide level will start bouncing emails. have had that problem numerous times over the years with emails sent bouncing back because the addressee has reached their space limit

my own email I use a paid for server service for which i own the domain name. solves all the storage issues and cuts out most spam and malware emails before i download

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back