Help Small Red Calor Gas cylinder needed. (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I wonder if anyone has a small 13k or 6k Calor Gas cylinder you no longer need my daughter and her partner bought a second-hand and touring caravan so they could get away Helen hasn't had a holiday for 9 years and was so excited they they were told when they were buying the caravan that there would be a gas bottle with it when they got to the site ready for their holiday they found that the gas bottle supplied was an empty barbecue gas bottle.
So they arrived and pitched up on site come to put the cooker on etc no gas whatsoever very fortunately through our amazing funster network friends of ours we're not too far away and went with a gas bottle and a fitting and have sorted them out for their weeks holiday but of course they need a gas bottle of their own.and after lots of research there is nowhere locally at all that we can get one so I'm wondering if anybody on Fun has 1 tucked away in the garage somewhere that we could buy, empty or full.

We will be at the Malvern show and the Chester rally so if anybody is going to there and has one that would be amazing.
I know it's a long shot but if we can sort them a bottle out it will make a lot of difference.
Thank you for reading.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Will have a look around.
Do the cylinders have a use by type of date??
If find one can bring to Chester f&d.
Thank you that would be a great help,

If anyone else has one that would be good because of course they need one for the change over when one runs out. It's easy when you have been doing it for years but when your new like the daughter its all a learning curve.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
What make is the bbw gas bottle we can swap bottles at our depot as long as same make. Ie blue to red etc!
I'm not sure as they are away and it's all been frantic phone calls. Hopefully with the Funsters on the case it's getting sorted ideally a 13k Red Calor and they will be good to go as you say if you haven't got a Red Calor to exchange you stand no chance.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
If its green bbq gas I exchanged for blue propane no bother. Got the bottle from the tip took to local suppliers granted not calor and swapped for blue. Wothr a try

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back