Free Member
Dec 2, 2015
Andover,Hants
Funster No
MH
Lunar Premier H592
Exp
since 2007
Hi Funsters,can anyone help me regards the alarm fitted on my Renault Lunar motorhome I have just purchased from Dolphin Motorhomes in Christchurch Dorset.
The alarm was originally fitted by Midland International Motorhomes in 2007 and I have emailed them,but received no reply !
The alarm is a "Strikeback T" ?? According to the certificate of installation from Midland.
Firstly does anyone have the same alarm fitted and if so do you have a copy of the activation procedure as I never received any paperwork about it when collecting the van ?
The alarm activates with a round activation fob and appears to work when someone has entered the van by the cab doors,but I'm not sure that the habitation and side locker doors work. I realise I could just try the doors one at a time,away from everybody,but this would not help me to know whether or not it is operating correctly.
I'm not sure if this is the alarm made by "Van Bitz" as they have a similar named alarm.I will email them to check,but if anyone has the instructions for this alarm and can email them to me,I would be much obliged .Regards to all Frank.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
the strikeback alarm is made for @eddievanbitz and they used to have regional fitters. Eddie will I am sure provide all the necessary details

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
you need to talk to @eddievanbitz he owns ( and i believe had designed ) Stikeback alarm system.

it does sound like the fob on the earlier Strikeback alarm from vanbitz that was a brown circular type fob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
FrankCoffi

FrankCoffi

Free Member
Dec 2, 2015
Andover,Hants
Funster No
MH
Lunar Premier H592
Exp
since 2007
Phill D,thanks for the info re Eddie. And Big 1 this is even more help,in respect regional fitters. I have emailed Vanbitz and hope to get them to do some mods on my van in the New Year so may be they can check it out for me.Thanks for the help. Still hoping someone has the instructions.Frank.

OP
OP
FrankCoffi

FrankCoffi

Free Member
Dec 2, 2015
Andover,Hants
Funster No
MH
Lunar Premier H592
Exp
since 2007
Hi Phil,that would be very kind.I have since heard from Vanbitz and I am now in the process of sorting it out,but in the mean time your help will be invaluable.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
PM on the way, i had the book to hand.... :xThumb:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hi, These are basic operating instructions. It was always difficult to provide instructions for third party installations as by the very nature of our systems and motorhomes each installation is (should be) bespoke.

The attachment should give you the information you require

Eddie

Attachments

• Customer instructions Strikeback T for booklet with no fitting company listed.pdf
    120.1 KB · Views: 64

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back