Help - Red alert for blogs (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
Only appeared yesterday but I am now getting one of those little red number thingies above Blogs.

I have gone to Alert preferences and unticked all boxes in Blog Entries but it's still there.

I've looked for a previous answer but can't see one. I had this problem yonks ago with Showcase but can't remember how I got rid of that one.

Please steer me in the right direction to go red free.

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
Only appeared yesterday but I am now getting one of those little red number thingies above Blogs.

I have gone to Alert preferences and unticked all boxes in Blog Entries but it's still there.

I've looked for a previous answer but can't see one. I had this problem yonks ago with Showcase but can't remember how I got rid of that one.

Please steer me in the right direction to go red free.

I got rid of it by hovering over '' Blogs '' & selecting '' mark read '' from the dropdown menu - I don't think this permanent though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
' Display unread blog entries count above navigation tab '

despite unchecking this in Preference and pressing save changes,it then says your changes have been saved,but,they are still there and when you go and look in preferences the tick has reappeared! even tried logging out but to no avail.

@Jim

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back