Help Really Needed... Not A Joke... (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
You will be ok Froghopper...

Take deep breaths and think of England...

All my plans are ruined now...

Popped back to the flat to do a little washing... normal not net... and the washing machine has gone haywire leaving me this... :Sad:

Rats!

JJ :Cool:

I strongly suspect operator error... I was trained on a twin tub... with a mangle...

Attachments

• Washing Waiting.jpg
    Washing Waiting.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is getting serious...... nets i am ok with:Doh::Doh: but now
PIES...:Blush: what am i missing ... i love nets and pies... but together in the same sentance ??????????:Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile: JJ help me. forget those that mock......... just help those that have no idea:cry::cry:like froghopper:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the time to worry froghopper is when you are thinking nets, fb pies, church and blue is the colour - or is that sky blue is the colour jj
once you are thinking about all those you are definitely on jj's wave length and will no doubt be placed on his christmas card list.

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
jj xmas

A place on the JJ xmas list.. COULD that realy ever happen :roflmto:Wowieeeeee
Just goes to prove how wonderful life realy is....
Step 1. find a wayout thread. Step 2. at great personal danger follow it for 8 pages. Step 3. if you have any tiny part of sanity left. carry on
Step 4. JUst as you think it cant get any worse...:Doh::Doh::Doh:You find you have a direct link to JJ:thumb::thumb::thumb:Well its just a maybe for now. but I will hold that dream..... Mind you i am still ill with bronchitis. on antibiotics. hot and cold sweats and periods of lack of the will to live with the chest pain.. but this dream will carry me through..... well at least till my nurse comes in the blue minibus to take me back:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
You will be ok Froghopper...

Take deep breaths and think of England...

All my plans are ruined now...

Popped back to the flat to do a little washing... normal not net... and the washing machine has gone haywire leaving me this... :Sad:

Rats!

I strongly suspect operator error... I was trained on a twin tub... with a mangle...

JJ, whilst I appreciate you are 'just a man', you should have known putting a chair in the washing machine was a really daft idea.. No wonder it went haywire !!!!

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
I had to make a few searches you know Graham to understand the joke! First google knows nothing about tinkerbell , the way you wrote it .... so had to think may be there were 2 words , so I tried only Tinker... which gave me various translations : Mainly something like pottering or travelling.
I knew what a bell was , but it was not making any sense together... so just in case they had a special meaning when together, I then joined Tinker to Bell ...and Oh! there we are ...I could get it . It is the way you call Peter Pan's little flying fairy!! So I can now understand the play on words ...:thumb::thumb:

Phewwww...; this is just to show you how sometimes it is complicated for me to "get it" straight away !!!::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

Oh that's it I'm a flying fairy an all now ?????

Oh yer I didn't realise that :Doh:
I thought they ment I tinkered with bells ooohhhh what naughty boyos :ROFLMAO:

As a member of the nutters club and institution
I was bestowed wiv the name of tinkerbell

No awards like the CDM and BAR 6

I say miss yodeli frankie I don't make sense in real life Either
But that's a other storey :Doh::thumb:​

Last edited:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
OK you bought it ... what about eating it now Steve??? Or ....did you already???
Then all is OK ... you seem to be alive!::bigsmile:

Frankie:Cool:

Stocking up my "emergency" food cupboard for when I am alone on a beach in the sunshine !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Ok I know it is an old thread now... but to complete the story Funsters should know that the rear net curtains have been sewn up and are now as good as new.

I even washed the repaired curtain... but you can't tell the difference so the rest stay as they are. :thumb:

Attachments

• Net Curtain Repairs 1.jpg
    Net Curtain Repairs 1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Net Curtain Repairs 2 .jpg
    Net Curtain Repairs 2 .jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Net Curtain Repairs 3.jpg
    Net Curtain Repairs 3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 79

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well I've studied those pictures for some considerable time and I challenge you all to do like wise because if you stare at a particular point in the picture for long enough then you'll notice curtains begin to appear.

You can't fool me JJ with your magic, I've seen these optical illusions before ......:roflmto:

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
phwooortunately you got a lady to do em for you jj good lad :Eeek: curtains look particularly good in pic 3 :thumb:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back