LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Just had some brilliant help from you re mobile phone can you suggest something now for the following.

Goodmans Tv and one of those remotes that fits all tvs.... no probs tuning the remote into tv but ...... When I tune the tv it goes through the auto tuning and finds all the channels fine.... then it automatically goes back to tv picture when finished.. (not time to click anything). It works fine. UNTIL .... I turn tv off. When I switch it back on any channel BBC based (eg. bbc1, bbc2 etc etc) has not stored and I have to go all through the tuning process again. I have tried quickly pressing the ok button once it has auto tuned but it still happens.:Sad:

Any suggestions appreciated.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Quote;;;;
since the switch over we have to tune the TV in everytime it's switched on, before the switch over the TV would auto tune and store the program's with no problem, any ideas ??

If you switch your tv of at the plug the software cant do the updates. Leave the tv in standby over night and that should work. If you do leave it on standby but still losing channels contact goodmans as you may need an update of the software.

hope this helps

looks as if the TV system needs to update its software:Eeek:

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thank you. Looks like needs new software from wherever it was bought. will sort it once able.. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back