HELP RE LOGGING ONTO INTERNET (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I am writing this at the library which limits me somewhat as I cannot open certain web pages.

This morning I turned my computer on, turned the 3 wifi which is connected to it on, and the screen acted as normal until I clicked on the Firefox symbol which usually takes me to Google sign in... but I got a message up which said that it was not a safe connection as the certificate had expired in the connection that had come up, and it had probably been compromised by third party ....... or words to that effect. No matter how I tried to log on, it would not let me. The wifi was ok it was connected and found ....

I cannot obviously get onto the internet to gon onto another browser etc.... Can anyone suggest anything please? Please remember I am in the library so if I don't come back for a few days that is why but if I am still here logged in I will receive your answer. Thank you.

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
i had that yesterday,,had to turn my modem off for 3 minutes then restart and log on as normal,,,all was ok then.....(y), hope it works for you too

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thank you sb8263. Maybe when I get back home it will be working. I hope so ... I can't cope with technical things going wrong as I am rubbish with them.... Appreciate your prompt response. :) Joy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
Wouldn't you just hate to be on a plane and hear the pilot say 'we seem to have a slight problem with the fight deck computers, however we will turn everything off and wait 3 minutes and then restart them, presently we are 33,000 feet so we should have plenty of time for the reboot'.....computers don't you just love them!!

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
Wouldn't you just hate to be on a plane and hear the pilot say 'we seem to have a slight problem with the fight deck computers, however we will turn everything off and wait 3 minutes and then restart them, presently we are 33,000 feet so we should have plenty of time for the reboot'.....computers don't you just love them!!
just got to reboot as cant read your message yet.....:LOL::LOL:

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi David, the link wouldn't show me anything. Two sentences underlined in blue .... :(

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Ah.....

Go to

Www.clivescats.com

and when you have finished laughing at the absurdity of some of the cartoons, find the search box at upper right and search for logging on or log on.

I can't copy and paste the images on here as we need to respect his copyright Hope that helps

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Oh dear....... I don't think I explained very well....

You will find a white oblong box at the upper right which is the search box. Type log on or logging on into this and then hit "go" and it will search for a cartoon, which you may find amusing. Sorry

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Yorick, you should try searching for "logging on" in Clive's cats as well.......

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Honest, David. It isn't there. No cats. No white box. No mice. No nothing. :( :(

Just a thought, it might be my computer cos I keep getting messages about Java script.. you think?

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I'm not an expert but it could well be the problem. A shame, as it is quite funny (but most of Clive's cats stuff is)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back