Rally Chat HELP - Rally Marshals Peterborough (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
With record numbers attending our Peterborough Rally this year (over 175 vans) we need two additional marshals to assist Brian, Pamelaaar, Dave and Polly.

If you volunteer you'll get to go to the show for nothing. You'll be busy most of Thursday and maybe just an hour or so on Friday, that will be the total of your commitment. If you have already paid to attend you'll get your money back in cash on Saturday. Marshalling is a great way to get to meet other funsters and is good fun. If you are a couple only one of you need help or you both can if you like.

Send me a PM is you are interested. Many thanks

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Wow that's an amazing number of vans. Looks like you will need a circus big-top for the marquee.
We are stuck over in the traders area grafting otherwise I would have been delighted to offer my help.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Jim @Ambilkate have asked me to put there names down for Marshall's if that's ok. they are traveling at the minute so can't do it themselves.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Just stopped for a tea break we are on our way back from Bridlington at the mo x Bill said he would help Jim and I will do as much as I can
X Kate
Thanks @Carol

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Those slots are gone now, but if any member attending would like to help the marshals for an hour or so on Thursday or Friday please let us know in this thread (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
Nice to see @Ambilkate at our local Aldi this morning. Not very often we actually get to see other Funsters on our travels, and there we were just doing a spot of van stocking round the corner from home! Hope everyone has a good time at Peterborough. We'll shortly be off to Norway via a few days in the Nederlands. Have got my orange shirt and socks ready for next Thursday! :D:D:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back