Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
i have a 2 year old auto-trail bought from brownhills ! ( enuff sed ) and need a habitation service with particular needs for the oven and fridge and the storage batts. (2 batts empty after two nights, 110 amps and only lights used) so, where should i go ? i am prepared to travel the length of the country for an honest and reliable job, where should i go ? perhaps the dealers who are on this site can replace my faith in the industry ! help me funsters, please. :cry: :Doh: :thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Why not give CLS (Mark) a go. sure he would sort it out.

However with your battery problem sounds very much like shot battery. 1 85A will last me the weekend with lights and tv usage of a family of four.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi steve4kay, why not try our very own Peter at johncross m/h he is always spouting on about how good his company is, with what I think is reasonable £45 per hr labour charge,so give him a go then you can report back to all of us.I belive he has somwhere for you to park and spend the night if it is a long way to travel:winky:Nobodys left any bad feedback (yet):ROFLMAO: so if the work is done at the £45 p/h as he said on here you should have no nasty surprises come settling up time :thumb:There are some others on here who may put there names forward but none spring to mind :ROFLMAO: It's an age thing but at 51 soon 52 I have suffered with it all my life (forgeting names that is):ROFLMAO:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:thumb: well done Peter:thumb:
Glenn Harris sent a shiver down my spine :ROFLMAO: cussins name who kicked his clogs about 5 yrs ago,so now I may remember your service managers name :ROFLMAO:
terry

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
I use JCM and and cannot fault them.:thumb: Overnight EHU if you need it:thumb:

Pete

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi steve, we have just got back, sorry to hear you are having problems. I hope you get them sorted soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
hiya roger, it was great to meet up in leominster and the grog locker has been replenished in caledonia !!! no problems as such with the MH i just need a service for the inside. with the batteries they drain very quickly, so i wondered if there was a short somewhere and ought to get it checked out, also the grill is running at half cock so i thought "lets get it all fixed once and for all ! " when time permits i will let all the funsters know what happened on tour !! :Eeek:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Sorry about the grog cabinet, hee hee. I thought your mate was going to fix the grill? new thermocouple wasn't it? Must get mine sorted as well. Returned to Leominster Thursday eve, but no sign of you. Have a list of improvements to carry out myself and brakes now well bedded in need re adjusting after out 1500 mile trip. More clambering underneith in the cold and wet, ah well maybe in the spring.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back