Help please - internal cleaning (1 Viewer)

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
I've no idea Joy but I've found him a replacement that will do a better job than the bunch if girls trying to get into his van. He should be pleased now!
IMG_1110.JPG

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
See Movan's post with girl and tray for this response

Story of my life, and despite being brunette she has certain attributes ...

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
I've no idea Joy but I've found him a replacement that will do a better job than the bunch if girls trying to get into his van. He should be pleased now! View attachment 148207

Sorry, I have a narrow door and a max gross of 3.5 T, shame I am sure there is an opening for her somewhere :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Well, Cleve, as a .. what was it you said 'tree hugging, sandal wearing, hippie' ... which describes me down to a T ... I have prepared a meal for you, now that I have sent Nigella away .... sit down darlin' ..... I'll bring your meal in for you ... Are you relaxed... Good. :)

images

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Muriel ... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN!!!!!!!!! @Cleve really does need our help ..... Look who I just found fighting to get to him with his evening meal.... Huh, good job I was there to protect him and send her packing..... Relax, Cleve, we will look after you. :)

View attachment 148206
Yes. Quite right, we had to send that one packing, she licks her fingers! So unhygienic!!!!

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
That's not a fig leaf

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh Muriel... how disgusting.... all those inuendos too when she is sweating over a hot stove and taking her clothes off.... I hope Cleve realises how lucky he is that we are sooooooo protective of him.

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
I will find him a suitable cook,he can't be doing with someone that runs their fingers through her hair then dips them in the gravy. Disgusting creature!

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Can I have Hellmans please, I tried the cheapies and its not the same. Just going to google innuendo and find out if I have one.

You will be to young to remember but was it Dusty Springboard that sang "All alone am I ............:crying::crying::crying:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I will find him a suitable cook,he can't be doing with someone that runs their fingers through her hair then dips them in the gravy. Disgusting creature!
... Yuk Muriel, I didn't know that about her hair... ugh..... Maybe to solve that problem we should let this guy look after cleaning and cooking .. yes?

images

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can I have Hellmans please, I tried the cheapies and its not the same. Just going to google innuendo and find out if I have one.

You will be to young to remember but was it Dusty Springboard that sang "All alone am I ............:crying::crying::crying:

Now Cleve, don't try that one... too young indeed .. methinks you are regretting your original post about the young woman who worked so hard to serve a meal up for you .... but don't worry we won't let anyone hold it against you ... including Nigella and the bevvy of young French maids we have already chased away....

You have only met Anthea, Muriel and myself ... there are several more who will be along later ... so you REALLY are safe ... or well ... words to that effect..:sneaky:

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Every one fall right side in the end

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
It's reassuring that there is something protective out there. My innocence has been tested but I feel safe in the warm embrace of you lovely girls. Don't know what I've done now it seems to be stuck, stiffened up, I hit view them and it's seems frozen

Just got back in edit, how does Indy know I dress to the right, I used to be a nightmare on the parade ground, always out of step and just when I had done my little skip to get back in with the rest they had all done a little skip to be in time with me - is it just me ?

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017

Not Dusty Cleve. Brenda Lee, my mum used to play it when I was REALLY young.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
It's reassuring that there is something protective out there. My innocence has been tested but I feel safe in the warm embrace of you lovely girls. Don't know what I've done now it seems to be stuck, stiffened up, I hit view them and it's seems frozen

Tough... that's women for you.. :)

Oh let me introduce Indy to you ... she is here to support us in our helping you to keep pure. :)

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Ah, Brenda Lee - I was very small too, but it was great music back then, think I'll dig out my Dreamboats and Petticoats Album and wallow in nostalgia. How have I come, to this?

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Isn't that what the girls used to roll in or on or something
Never used mum roll on never tried the champagne either, not keen on brut, I only like Demi-sec. dream boats and petticoats? Must be an oldie LP or something.

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Sounds like a girl with impeccable taste, I do enjoy champagne enormously and looking forward to some serious sampling over the next few months, mind you the old pro secco don't seem to bad and a fraction of the cost.

Yes, the Dreamboats and Petticoats are a compilation set on CD, burned it all to ITunes so I have them all (over 11 days worth, not all Dreamboats and Petticoats of course but umpteen artistes) available on my phones and iPads.

And so, as I slide slowly towards my pit (warmed by an electric device sadly not a warm accommodating femme fatale), I will sink. into the abyss of sleep clutching my pillow (no soft female form to snuggle up to) and dreaming ....:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::snooze::snooze::snooze::snooze::snooze:

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
... Yuk Muriel, I didn't know that about her hair... ugh..... Maybe to solve that problem we should let this guy look after cleaning and cooking .. yes?

images

I need a man like that to clean my campervan - what's his phone number? When he's done that he can have a go at the house.

Or maybe after Cleve has practised on his Helen he could have a go at mine, it's only half the size.

My only knowledge of Brenda Lee:

The radio's playin' some forgotten song
Brenda Lee's "Coming on strong"
The road has got me hypnotized
As I spin into a new sunrise

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Blimey Caztur, you even know all the words.

I think Joy wants first dibs on the hunk!

Next time that group of glamour girls, who are imitating cleaners, arrive at Cleve's door you'll have to help me and Joy chase them off. Poor man is so vulnerable!

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Sounds like a girl with impeccable taste, I do enjoy champagne enormously and looking forward to some serious sampling over the next few months, mind you the old pro secco don't seem to bad and a fraction of the cost.

Yes, the Dreamboats and Petticoats are a compilation set on CD, burned it all to ITunes so I have them all (over 11 days worth, not all Dreamboats and Petticoats of course but umpteen artistes) available on my phones and iPads.

And so, as I slide slowly towards my pit (warmed by an electric device sadly not a warm accommodating femme fatale), I will sink. into the abyss of sleep clutching my pillow (no soft female form to snuggle up to) and dreaming ....:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::snooze::snooze::snooze::snooze::snooze:

Sweet dreams.....

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Caz ... you have frightened poor Cleve into bed ... Wonder how he will cope when all the others arrive... :)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Well Joy and Caz, if he has any energy left when he has finished with you two can you send him my way! Sorry @Cleve I was referring to mr hunk but I'll stand guard along with the others to keep those ladies of the night away from your warm soft........ (bed)!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back