Help please ..insurance required for 3-4 days (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2017
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Autocruise impala
Exp
2 years
Hi I am looking to insure a Motorhome for 3 or 4 days with the possibility of buying
Can anyone recommend any reasonable priced firms that will insure me just for that time limit?
Thanks in advance

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Easy way is to insure as normal then cancel, as you have a 14 day get clause you don't get a cancellation fee just have to pay for the days you have used.

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Easy way is to insure as normal then cancel, as you have a 14 day get clause you don't get a cancellation fee just have to pay for the days you have used.
Once again .....
You took the words right out of my mouth

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Have you got a car on insurance get cover for any vehicle and as long as it's not yours and not on hire you should be covered but probably only 3rd party ?

Joe

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
There are a number of insurance co's who offer day rates for insurance. The buy and cancel idea might be an issue as you don't own the vehicle when buying insurance, as in all things insurance it's better to be honest up front. The bastar*s are always looking for a reason not to pay out so don't give them an easy excuse.
I would ring Comfort and ask their advice as they seem quite honest for an insurance broker.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back