Help please - Flogas near Oulton Park (1 Viewer)

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
Can anybody help please?

My 11kg Flogas cylinder has decided to be empty at a very bad time, on a Bank Holiday weekend, and it will be Sunday before I can drive again. To make matters worse my Flogas App is having none of it. So can anyone help advise me where I might get some tomorrow, preferably 11KG Flogas but I am not really in a position to be too choosy. I am guessing there is nothing on site at Oulton but I could be wrong ...

Anyone?

Thanks

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
Weaverham Hardware
9 Lime Avenue
Weaverham
Cheshire
CW8 3DE

Open Sunday 10-4

Being a hardware shop and with good weather they'll want to capitalise on the bank holiday weekend, so I bet they'll be open as normal!

Robert Gleave & Sons
Home & Garden Centre, Mill Lane
Frodsham
WA6 7JA

Also open Sunday 10-4

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Vanman

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
Just to round this one off :)

Yes, but not a very good friend when it's Saturday night on a massive campsite with everyone else trying to use the nearest Mobile phone mast and when you are trying to use a mobile phone and the Flogas map won't load LOL ;)

Weaverham Hardware
9 Lime Avenue
Weaverham
Cheshire
CW8 3DE

Open Sunday 10-4

Being a hardware shop and with good weather they'll want to capitalise on the bank holiday weekend, so I bet they'll be open as normal!

Robert Gleave & Sons
Home & Garden Centre, Mill Lane
Frodsham
WA6 7JA

Also open Sunday 10-4

Thanks for these, the Weaverham one no longer does gas, the Frodsham one was very tricky to find (down a little one way system with little signage) but a lifesaver - thanks again!

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
There is autogas at the shell garage on the main road at the crossroads if its refillable-not sure of the road numbers buts its the main turning for oulton park on the chester road

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back