Help please Chausson 718 satellite dish stuck up - fridge gone off - toilet not flushing. (1 Viewer)

Christoph

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Lytham
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
Since 2014
Hi, I think the sat dish has blown a fuse but do don't know where the fuse is. Can anyone help please? Thanks

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Sounds like more than one fuse. Check battery connection too. It would help if you provided information about your motorhome. (make, year etc.,) Members are good on here but I know of none with a crystal ball.
Hope you get it sorted soon. (Do you have manuals for your motorhome?).

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Sounds like more than one fuse. Check battery connection too. It would help if you provided information about your motorhome. (make, year etc.,) Members are good on here but I know of none with a crystal ball.
Hope you get it sorted soon. (Do you have manuals for your motorhome?).

I've got a crystal ball and I reckon it's a Chausson 718 :D2

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Dish stuck blows the fuse which runs the fridge controller and toilet pump. somebody didn't delve to far when wiring in the dish an picked the first likely one to go to. might just need a bigger fuse to cope with the motor and not just a eletronic gizmo control for the fridge and the water pump for the loo. Check the dish for seizure or jamming BEFORE putting in the fuse.

Reactions: f6c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back