Help!! NYLATCH 1/4 Turn HRN6-4-2

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by BwB, Apr 8, 2013.

  1. BwB

    BwB Funster Life Member

    Apr 3, 2011
    Suffolk UK
    My fridge vents (which, helpfully, are not standard to anything I can Google) are held in place by a couple of nylon push fit removable rivet type fasteners.

    I only learnt they were 1/4 turn to remove them after trying to pull the centre bit straight out. So I broke one but two other were damaged and loose fitting so need replacing.

    Quater Turn NYLATCH HRN6-4-2 (white) .358"x.377" hole size

    I've located a data sheet on the fastener but can't find a UK supplier. I only need 6 (to have a couple spare). The image below is for a different size but will give an idea of the shape of the fastener.

    Does anyone recognise these items and/or know where they can be sourced in the UK?

    I could always drill and screw the vents back into the frame but it would look better if I could just refasten them.

    Fingers crossed someone in the FUN-o-sphere out there recognises the part.
    Many thanks
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  2. GJH

    GJH Funster Life Member

    Aug 20, 2007
    Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
    Searching eBay for "fridge vent clips" provides Six Results.

    "fridge vent fasteners" produces Three Results.

    Any good?

Share This Page