Help - not sure I know what I am doing! (1 Viewer)

R

Ronaldo

Deleted User
Feel a bit of a fraud actually cos I haven't even got a motorhome but I have a friend who does a lot of motorhoming (if that's the right expression) and I need some help so I thought I would come to those "in the know". This particular friend has been very good to me and I would dearly love to buy them something useful for their motorhome but have no idea what they have already, etc. so thought a voucher so they could spend it on something they really need or a little luxury item - get the idea? BUT, I have no who supplies you guys with all your bits and gadgets. I know this friend will be attending some of the mortorhome shows this year so can anybody recommend a good company that would be attending the shows that I could get a voucher from - really would appreciate your help all you enthusiasts. thank you ronaldo

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi,

If you give us a ring and have a word, I am sure we can sort something out for you,

Gill or Darren would be the best people to arrange it for you, but leave it until next week as they are at the NEC Birmigham show this week.

Thanks

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Ronaldo welcome to the Fun Forum
you dont need a Motorhome to join in here, pop in any time,Im sure you have skills and knowledge of some kind to share:Smile:
PS Do you want another friend:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Upvote 0

saxon

Free Member
May 22, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4th year
Don't know if Johns Cross do vouchers - but any motorhomer can get anything they want from them - we have!!!!!!!

:thumb:

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Personally, I think these are the best vouchers, accepted everywhere :thumb::roflmto:

_42672909_new_20note_416x440.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007