Free Member
Apr 4, 2017
Sale cheshire
Funster No
MH
Globetrotter class A
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi we have just had our maiden voyage in our globetrotter class A ( she's called Joy) we hooked up fine but when we came to switch lights on in the evening they would not work.
They worked when we were at home exploring the motorhome but when we pressed the 12v switch on camp we had no lights.
Any ideas? Any help appreciated
Kingskids

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Did you have electric hook up at home when they worked ? If not then un hook and try again
I take it you have checked for fuses and thrip switches that may have popped in transit?

Upvote 0

beltsandbraces

Free Member
Feb 14, 2017
worthing
Funster No
MH
lunar 780
Exp
hi and welcome, I would start with checking your fuses. Have you looked on the charger itself as my fuses are there.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
K

Kingskids

Free Member
Apr 4, 2017
Sale cheshire
Funster No
MH
Globetrotter class A
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi belts and braces
Thank you for the welcome. I'm going to come across as someone who knows very little about motorhomes.
Where am i likely to find the charger?

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
:pink:
A bit more information would help, what of batteries and what the charger distribution system is?
Being a Globecar I assume it has an Elecktroblock. Do any of the other electrics work, water pump, heater, TV, 12 volt sockets etc. or is it just the lights that are not working?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

beltsandbraces

Free Member
Feb 14, 2017
worthing
Funster No
MH
lunar 780
Exp
now your asking!! it could be anywhere!! mine is in the wardrobe and part of the main power supply with trip switches for the 240 volt system. you will have to have a search around under seating etc. how old is your vehicle and do you not have a handbook.

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
:pink:
A bit more information would help, what of batteries and what the charger distribution system is?
Being a Globecar I assume it has an Elecktroblock. Do any of the other electrics work, water pump, heater, TV, 12 volt sockets etc. or is it just the lights that are not working?
Under one of the cab seats, or under the double floor, will be accessible via a locker door or floor hatch.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back