Oct 29, 2014
Cornish exile in Surrey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
1 year
Hi
Very new to this forum, so new in fact that we don't actually have a motorhome yet. This is because I don't have anywhere to keep one.
I live in the Staines/Chertsey area in Surrey and the only storage I have found is at the Caravan and Camping Club site by Chertsey Bridge. Their storage area is full but the home we are after would be too big for their storage area anyway. (Only hoping to get an Autotrail Delaware so not a huge RV)

Does anyone know of other local storage places as buying one absolutely hinges on us finding reasonably local storage.

Thanks for any help.
Best regards
Nik.

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Nik, welcome to the site! I'm not In your neck of the woods I'm afraid so not able to be of any assistance, but if you hang on I'm sure there will be lots of folk along to help! And the jokers as well of course, but that's what we do here!
Hope you get sorted soon,

Gerri :welc:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
No Cassoa sites within 50miles do a caravan site search and ask them as quite a lot do storage also farms. To a thread entitled Motorhome storage in Staines area

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Welcome to Fun, a long shot bit could be worth checking out Apps Court Farm, lots of room and think they do storage as well. :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi and welcome to the mad house of Funsters :)

There's only one answer and that's move :)

OP
OP
Nik

Nik

Oct 29, 2014
Cornish exile in Surrey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
1 year
Thanks all

Thanks for your tip Carol, popped over to Apps Court on Friday. No spaces at the moment but there my be some coming soon. Never knew the place was there, driven past it hundreds of times though.
Cheers all.
Nik.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back