Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
my I phone 4 won't let me take anymore pics saying storage full with a link to settings, before I left home somehow I managed to put aload of pics on the phone off the computer and now I can't delete them just says this photo is not editable, do you want to duplicate and edit a copy. So how can make some storage, hope this has made some sence
Thank you

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
@Busman Just like the guide in the link explains, you simply 'select' the unwanted photos. Put a tick in the little circular box at the bottom of each photo, then tap the trash can. That will delete them.

Whilst we're on the subject of memory, I'm sure you know that you should periodically delete programs and Apps that you've used. These run in the background and use up memory. If you didn't know, just double-push the big button at the bottom of your phone and when all of the Apps appear as minimised, just swipe up with your finger on each one to remove them. Don't worry, they won't be lost! Forgive me if you already know.

You can also pay for more iCloud storage. Costs 79p a month, depending upon how much you need. That's all I and Mrs W pay each. A real bargain!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Busman

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Thanks Wingman and CWH, some I can delete the way you say but there's loads that I want to get rid of that I cant, just keeps saying "this photo is not editable"
Ta

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Sorry I can't help any further, I don't have an iphone!
Hope you manage to get it sorted.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
@Busman Just like the guide in the link explains, you simply 'select' the unwanted photos. Put a tick in the little circular box at the bottom of each photo, then tap the trash can. That will delete them.

Whilst we're on the subject of memory, I'm sure you know that you should periodically delete programs and Apps that you've used. These run in the background and use up memory. If you didn't know, just double-push the big button at the bottom of your phone and when all of the Apps appear as minimised, just swipe up with your finger on each one to remove them. Don't worry, they won't be lost! Forgive me if you already know.

You can also pay for more iCloud storage. Costs 79p a month, depending upon how much you need. That's all I and Mrs W pay each. A real bargain!

thing is you cant use a voucher to use the backup
ive £35.00 on my account (presents)
cant use it for cloud back up though

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Busman if your photos are in the Camera roll file or My Photo Stream on the iPhone then you can delete as you wish,but if they are in Events,Favourites or any other named file,then the only way to delete them is through the iTunes application on your PC or Macbook as far as I remember.

OP
OP
Busman

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Thanks that would seem to make sence, will try when I get back to UK

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Apple hey!

I think "gloating" is a mean and tasteless weakness that shows the gloater to be the smug, self satisfied git that he no doubt is but...

...with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone you can expand its memory to 128 gigs simply by slotting in the appropriate SD card.

Stick your photos in there and smoke them...

JJ :cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back