Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Today whilst valeting khizzie''s motor home my faithful brush broke, I do seem to get though them but with the handle made from aluminium they do fracture The problem is that it was from Costco and they don't seem to sell them anymore, I prefer these brushes as they a a bit firmer than the average brush and they have bristles (if that's the right description) at the side of the brush head which makes them ideal for valeting motorhomes. Anyone know where I can buy something similar???

OP
OP
FJmike

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Sorry Graham can't remember the brand, it may have been Costcos own, will get a photo tomorrow

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: GJH
OP
OP
FJmike

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
I have looked on flebay, Amazon and Google but can't see anything similar :madder:

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I have looked on flebay, Amazon and Google but can't see anything similar :madder:

Is it possible to get new handle ..? Or repair it using another piece of tubing ..? just thought wilko do a range of brushes ..

OP
OP
FJmike

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Thanks Graham I have ordered from your link

Reactions: GJH

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Got one recently from JTF (stores Preston, warrington mainly in the north but could order online) and your right if it has the bristles on 3 side easier to wash the van
Not sure if the pole good enough quality for regular use but can keep the head (unscrews) and buy a good quality paint brush pole (same thread)

OP
OP
FJmike

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
I've got one --- used twice. I can get it as far as Devizes for you at Easter.
Thanks for the offer, but since starting this thread I have ordered two different brushes (one has arrived) and after having a dig in my garage found that I had one that I haven't used.

OP
OP
FJmike

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
I'm a happy bunny, went to Costco today and they had valeting brushes in stock so I bought four. I know it doesn't take much to please some :)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Thank goodness you've got a new brush or four. You're doing my van on Wednesday :party2:

Before and after pics will be on here, though I'm a bit ashamed of the 'before'. Ever seen a Rapido in green and black stripes.

OP
OP
FJmike

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Thank goodness you've got a new brush or four. You're doing my van on Wednesday :party2:

Before and after pics will be on here, though I'm a bit ashamed of the 'before'. Ever seen a Rapido in green and black stripes.
I'm told the food is good at the Crown Inn

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Great homemade Burgers. Stayed there a month ago. Great place with the most bonkers Landlord. Enjoy
IMG_0404.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0403.JPG
    IMG_0403.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
FJmike

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Do I spy Doom Bar beer mats in the photo, if so is it on draft?

perfectionist

Free Member
May 23, 2016
surrey
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
Today whilst valeting khizzie''s motor home my faithful brush broke, I do seem to get though them but with the handle made from aluminium they do fracture The problem is that it was from Costco and they don't seem to sell them anymore, I prefer these brushes as they a a bit firmer than the average brush and they have bristles (if that's the right description) at the side of the brush head which makes them ideal for valeting motorhomes. Anyone know where I can buy something similar???
Autoglym distributor ,i use the brushes with extension pole and yellow brush ,there excellent.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back