Smurf

Free Member
Sep 28, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Got a fiat ducato 1994 royale 540, drove from Bristol to Wales no prob, parked up, tried this morning engine battery deado, battery isn't old, looked on control panel of water n battery readings, when you flick rocker switch to internal power ie lights pump etc all fine and needle in green, switch rocker to cab and it goes to red no lights were left on overnight as I'm pretty careful on that, and I left the rocker switch in middle so nothing could have been left on, as I'm new to this I'm lost, I would appreciate any help thanks.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Smurf sorry to hear about your problem i was going to ask if you had it on vehicle battery overnight but it seems not. Have you had a look to see if its a loose connection we had this in France with our boxer. The vehicle battery has a buzz bar (where all the connections are) that connects to the battery we had a loose fitting on it. Do you have lights on on the dash board as its very unlikely that a flat battery wouldn't have any power at all. Im sure someone else will be along soon with more advice.

Good luck

Upvote 0

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Do the vehicle lights work, sidelights, headlights, if so could be a bad connection to starter solenoid, if they dont work, dud battery or bad earth.

Peter

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back