HELP Fridge Problem (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
As an addendum to this, I was told that sticky gas valves was a known issue when using a refillable LPG system, as the LPG you get at the garage has a lubrication additive required for use in piston engines!!

No sticky "valves" in the 5 years I have used my Gasit system. Just make sure the regulator (not valve) is installed higher than the bottle outlets, as is good practice.

OP
OP
sally47
Apr 29, 2014
Warwickshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Chieftain
Exp
Since 2004
Back to my post Fridge Problem thanks for all replies think problem discovered found mouse droppings so set trap sure enough next morning got one next morning no so hopefully only the one but I can't see how he got behind the fridge or are their any wires running from the fridge to the front of the van anybody know please
anyway in for repair this week will let you all know the outcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
sally47 hope it goes well for you I would keep a trap in permanently when not in use. we had mice a couple of times, caught a few then none for a couple of weeks then caught another, they are destructive little things.

Ed 57

Free Member
Jan 10, 2018
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1987 but Still learning
I had similar problem last year the ignition just kept clicking but would not light, it turned out to be excess carbon build up on the burner.

OP
OP
sally47
Apr 29, 2014
Warwickshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Chieftain
Exp
Since 2004
OK Guys the outcome of Help Fridge not working been in for repair and the electric fault (tripping out on electric) was the circuit board at back of fridge (replaced) and not lighting on GAS was a rusty burner as one or two of you stated apparently both common faults so at last back on the road again and hope to see a lot of you in the coming year once again thank you all for all of your help and comments Jimbo your club membership is worth every penny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back