Help for motorhome hire in Scotland (1 Viewer)

Mirco

Free Member
Oct 31, 2017
Funster No
Hi, with my family we are planning our first motorhome holiday next year, destination Scottish Highlands.
I suppose most of you use their own motorhome, but is there anyone that can suggest a reliable hire in Glasgow/Edinburgh? Does anyone know Motorhome Escapes?
There's a list on Visit Scotland's website, but I would prefer to hear some real experiences.
Thank you!

Mirco

PS I'm sorry for my English, but I write from Italy.

gerry mcg

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2016
Glasgow, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Globecar 600L Revn
Exp
since 2016
i’d suggest Highland Campervans just out of Inverness- http://www.highlandcampervans.com
not used them but they are a globecar dealer and we visited them to chat over things and was impressed - small and family run

Oh... and Hello! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Try Roseisle in Whitecraig just outside Edinburgh. They used to hire out Globecars but think it might be Adrias or Westfalias now. We bought our exhire Globecar from them and found them very friendly to deal with.
They also pick up from Edinburgh airport or did when I last read reviews.

OP
OP
M

Mirco

Free Member
Oct 31, 2017
Funster No
Thank you very much for your suggestions, I'm going to look for information about the 2 hirer you write about. The problem with Highland Campervans is that it is in Inverness, but we will fly to Edinburgh or Glasgow depending on prices and time of the flights, so Inverness is far to reach.
Do you know http://www.motorhomeescapes.co.uk/? Waiting for your reply I wrote them as they seem to be serious.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back