Help for fridge in Stratford upon Avon (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We're at riverside touring park in Stratford upon Avon and did a big shop on the way here yesterday.
My fridge had stopped working. I tried it on gas and now electric, it hasn't worked with 12v while travelling.
All had defrosted when we come out of supermarket but as I had forgotten to switch it to gas while shopping assumed that was why it had defrosted.
I need someone to look at it urgently please. Does anyone know anyone in this area that would come to see Our fridge please? . I intend to look at the fuse tomorrow when it I get up.
We had a hab service Monday. All worked OK then until we started engine. I heard a buzz, assumed it was the step buzzer., fridge hasn't worked since so assuming it has blown a fuse?

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
I had a similar problem ( buzzed and then nothing) and found it to be the split charge fuse which I eventually found in a little box beside the engine battery.
Problem is I don't see why yours won't work on EHU????
It shouldn't have defrosted while you were shopping so you may have other problems.

Sorry I can't be of more help
Good luck
John

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Elite motorhomes are only around 20 miles away from you.

But are you sure it is not working and just not overfull following your "big" shop.

A lot of this type of fridge don't like to be too full and rely on plenty of air movement internally.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I thought it was too full and gave it time to freeze but still this morning some 16 hrs later there's no sign of it being cold.
I keep switching it to gas and then to electric to see if it magically cools down but still no sign of it being cool.
Even the drinks are warming up in there.
Have to ask at reception if they can save the meat I put in the freezer to freeze by hopefully using their freezer until it can be sorted.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back