Help for a non-techie please. (1 Viewer)

Loopkcalb

Free Member
Aug 17, 2017
Funster No
i wrote an introduction post - Loopkcalb - and have had some lovely replies. I managed to reply to the first two but now I've no idea how to reply to the others. How do I make sure my reply is going to the intended recipient. I have clicked on their picture and got a profile box but the reply section at the bottom of the page doesn't seem to match. Would anyone please be able to do me a step by step?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
:pink:

You are a read only member, you can only make 5 posts before you need to pay your £15 subs to become a Funster.
Click on your name at the top right then choose Account Upgrades.

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Once you're sorted with your subs @Loopkcalb if you wish to respond to an individual, put the @ sign in front of their username and they will receive an alert that they've been mentioned.

If you wish to respond directly to a post that a person has made, use the quote button attached to the relevant post and either type your response before or after the quote. If you're careful not to delete the quote blocks '[ ]' you can also remove none relevant text. The person you have quoted gets an alert to say so......
........ How do I make sure my reply is going to the intended recipient.............. Would anyone please be able to do me a step by step?

If you are simply wishing to thank a member, there is a row of symbols at the bottom of each post, one of which is a 'thank you' and the member gets an alert to say you have thanked them.

As with all things, the best way to learn is to get stuck in, good luck (y)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back