brianrfc

Free Member
Apr 7, 2014
falkirk
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hi there guys im having a little problem with my leisure batteries there only a year old and knackered so time for new ones my thoughts were on 2 x 110 ah batteries but when i started looking i noticed 1 x 220 ah battery this sounds strange but does 2 x 110 batteries charge quicker or same time as 1 x 220 ah battery via solar panel also whats better idea to go for 2 x 110ah or 1 x 220 ah ? i dont really know much about the way they charge i was thinking 1 x 220ah but got told that it might take longer to charge .......i would of thought 2 seperate batteries would take longer im so confused please help

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
More importantly in your case in a C class is probably payload. If the 220Ah weighs less than 2 x 110Ah then go for the single battery. However space is often a limiting factor. You may find you can't fit the 220Ah in without bastardising fixtures and fittings.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter_n_Margaret

Free Member
Oct 27, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
Funster No
MH
"C" class 4WD DIY
Exp
About 20 years
If your batteries are knackered after 2 years, that would suggest some sort of bad treatment and you would be advised to find out why and fix that problem before you fit new ones.

Cheers,
Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back