HELP Aguri AGR700 (1 Viewer)

Jul 26, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
To many to mention
we have the above sat nav but only recently started to use it in France, trying to put in route by coordinate. We enter say Ouistreham by N49 17 25.8 W000 14 99.8
Anyone with this sat nav will know the deg symbol already comes up automatically. In our TomTom we would miss the . In the last 3 numbers but this suggests entering it. However it always comes up incorrect data please re enter. We have tried various ways but to no avail. Can anyone please help before we throw it out of the window,

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Have you set France as the country?
just thinking....
Cheers, Dave(y)

OP
OP
Edenside
Jul 26, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
To many to mention
Yes set for France.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Edenside
Jul 26, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
To many to mention
The Aguri sat nav has 3 sections and ask for the coordinates as 3 separate entrys so was hoping for a response from someone that had the same sat nav to see how they input the coordinates. We also have a TomTom so can enter coordinates into that with no problem but it sometimes takes us on some very narrow roads whereas the Aguri has the facility to put in your vehicle type e.g. Motorhome, car etc

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Looks like you are trying to enter the cordenates in Deg, Min, Secs, but you have the satnave set to Decemal degrees. You need to change the satnav settings to accept Deg, Min, Secs or if that is not possible convert your coordenates to Decimal deg,.You can convert them yourself or use online converters or an app.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
@Alistair33 is right set the device to the decimal setting and that will tale you to Rue de la tour , I have my aguri in front of me and that's where those coordinate take you .(y) But just double check because I get lost all the time ;)

OP
OP
Edenside
Jul 26, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
To many to mention
Already have it set for Deg, Min, Sec however if I only enter Deg & Min then it will find a route which I know will take me to the relevant town but I wanted it to take me to the Aires not just the town.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back