Help Adria matrix 670sl (1 Viewer)

Aug 15, 2019
N Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 728G
Exp
2 years in
If anyone on here can help me clear a couple of things up with my moho i would be grateful as its driving me mad.
1. on the media wall as you walk in there is a bank of 3/4 switches, first does awning light, then there a double switch same size as first switch but split into two half switches, first side does internal lights the other doesn't seem to do anything. does anyone know what its for or what its suppose to do?
2. At the rear on the side panelling below the offside bed just after the wardrobe and before the draw there is two holes about 1 inch squares one round and one square, looks like something should be there but isn't, if that makes sense.
not major issues i know but things missing or holes for no reason and switches that don't do anything drives me insane and i need to make it right.

Thanks to anyone who can help

Kitch

Free Member
Nov 15, 2017
South Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Adria Sonic
Hi,
I have an adria sonic, similar internally I think, the left side of the centre switch is the outside light, right side of centre switch is a rocker switch , it turns all the hab hidden led lights on ( cant think of the proper name ) the right switch turns the hab ceiling lights on in different areas, the 2 switches at the back are wardrobe light and the square one lifts an arm out of the wardrobe to hang your clothes on,

Kitch

Attachments

• mh1.jpg
    mh1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 44
  • mh2.jpg
    mh2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
soppy
Aug 15, 2019
N Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 728G
Exp
2 years in
Thanks Kitch, similar but i don't have step as yours so my first switch is the outside lights last switch is inside led which rocks to dim the centre split switch left dies inside downlighter and right ???
Those looks like the position of my holes and size, i don't have any lights under the beds, and no wiring to the holes so maybe they are generic panels and the sonic gets lights and matrix doesn't.
Do you have a similar round hole on the other side below the other bed with a switch in ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
soppy
Aug 15, 2019
N Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 728G
Exp
2 years in
That must be that then as mine has that hole, you would of thought the would of blanked the hole off. Little job for me then. Just the light switch now
Thanks Kitch

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
Nail on head, just out of a generic parts box I think as my “twin” PVC gas another variation of that which you describe ?

Joc

Jul 5, 2018
Bluntisham, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670 SL
Exp
Since 2018
Hi, I have a Matrix 670SL Plus. My switch panel, just inside the door, looks similar to yours. The left hand switch is sprung loaded and switches the outside awning light on/off. The left side of the split switch turns the living area down lighters on/off. The right side turns on/off two down lighters between the living area and the bedroom (you may not have these, in which case it is redundant). The right hand sprung loaded switch turns the mood lights on/off. It also has the function to dim these lights. Quick flick- lights on, then hold down to dim lights. Quick flick to switch lights off. If the lights are off just hold the switch down and the lights will come on in the dim mode. Dimming function will then operate in the opposite sense (brighten on hold). I have two switches in the bedroom. Left hand switches the bedroom down lighters on/off. Right hand switches the bedroom mood lights on/off but only if you've switched on the mood lights from the main control panel by the door. Hope this helps ??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• 20190925_165415.jpg
    20190925_165415.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190925_165132.jpg
    20190925_165132.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 20190925_165054.jpg
    20190925_165054.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
soppy
Aug 15, 2019
N Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 728G
Exp
2 years in
Hi, I have a Matrix 670SL Plus. My switch panel, just inside the door, looks similar to yours. The left hand switch is sprung loaded and switches the outside awning light on/off. The left side of the split switch turns the living area down lighters on/off. The right side turns on/off two down lighters between the living area and the bedroom (you may not have these, in which case it is redundant). The right hand sprung loaded switch turns the mood lights on/off. It also has the function to dim these lights. Quick flick- lights on, then hold down to dim lights. Quick flick to switch lights off. If the lights are off just hold the switch down and the lights will come on in the dim mode. Dimming function will then operate in the opposite sense (brighten on hold). I have two switches in the bedroom. Left hand switches the bedroom down lighters on/off. Right hand switches the bedroom mood lights on/off but only if you've switched on the mood lights from the main control panel by the door. Hope this helps ??
Thanks Joc mine is the same, which makes sense I have a air con unit fitted where these lights are so now redundant

Reactions: Joc
Jan 10, 2019
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
4 yrs
Quick flick- lights on, then hold down to dim lights. Quick flick to switch lights off. If the lights are off just hold the switch down and the lights will come on in the dim mode. Dimming function will then operate in the opposite sense (brighten on hold).
I too have a Matrix. Have had it over a year. Didn't realise there was a dimming function on the lights.
Thanks for enlightening me!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back