Hellooo Italy (The Wildering Camper) EP. 11 (1 Viewer)

dyl

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No

Hey Team!

A quick one for you guys this week!
We finally make it off the dreaded ferry and onto Italian shores. We don't muck around and head straight out of town and stumble across Matera - A UNESCO World Heritage Site and a quite little Camper spot where we caught some much needed ZZZ's.

P.S sorry about the Delay, Driving on the road and using inconsistent data can be an uploading Nightmare sometimes.... Enjoy the Vid! Ciao !

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
That last bit, was that when you tried to take a short cut on the walk into Morelo?
Always look forward to your posts :clap:

Happy Valentine’s Day you guys:h:

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
Really envy you -seem to get on so well together as there must be "bad" times on your journeys! That's something of a journey a lot of us would have loved to do when we were younger (I certainly would if I had my time over again).I still try to do a bit each year (-Croatia/Romania this year.)unfortunately on my own as "erindoors " don't like the campervan style of life-so its the van or the m/bike.Wishing you all the best on you future travel and partnership and keep on with the video"s /reports -very expertly done and fascinating.Reguards Chris.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Enjoyed another great video - thanks! Visiting Matera is on our bucket list when we next get to Puglia.

But, oh boy, was I nervous seeing you sitting with your legs under the boiling pan of pasta on the small gas cooker. They're not the most stable with a wide-based pan at the best of times, so any knock-over or spillage could have had catastrophic results - take care! Sorry to mention it.

Looking forward to the next instalment...

Thanks again for posting. (y)

OP
OP
dyl

dyl

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
@Riverbankannie haha yes that was our "short cut" over the wall and through the Bush. Didn't get us there any quicker but there was a fair bit of laughter.

OP
OP
dyl

dyl

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
@Chris51 Thank you so much! And yes as much as there's good times, we do have our spats (who wouldn't living in that tiny space!) and we definitely don't want to show our travels as "perfect" - because thats not always true.
Your Croatia/Romania tour will be great I'm sure even if solo! We would love to be back there now. Thanks again!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dyl

dyl

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
@mikebeaches I'm glad to hear! I wish we had more time there to explore.

Yes, looking back now maybe it wasn't such a great idea... Will definitely take more caution if we ever (fingers crossed that we don't) need to use them again.

Cheers for the concern and as always thanks for watching!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back