Hello! (1 Viewer)

Nov 23, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
We are David and Linda from North Yorkshire. We are just in the process of buying our first motorhome so expect to be on here lots as we are such newbies and will need lots of tips and advice. We are looking forward to taking part now as we have found the forum invaluable so far.

pamie

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi from Dorset :hi::hi: Pamie & Nigel we are new on here and love it loads of tips and so friendly::bigsmile:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome - have you decided on a MH? If not there will be no end of suggestions if you ask here!

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi David and Linda and welcome to the madhouse :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S
Nov 23, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Wow, what a brilliant welcome! Thanks so much to everyone for all the good wishes.

We have put a deposit down on a Burstner which is 4 years old. It is having an inspection and full habitation service/ check as well as a new MOT this coming week so providing all is well, we should get it the week after. More than a bit excited but trying to keep our feet on the ground in case there are any issues - it has been serviced, both mechanical and habitation religiously each year on time with no previous issues according to the paperwork so we are keeping our fingers crossed.

Dave

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
A second welcome from a 'frost kissed' Wiltshire, we are also new + the people on MH forum are great with all their advice, type away :active:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back