FullerLife

Free Member
Jul 13, 2014
Funster No
MH
Looking for RV or 5th Whe
Exp
Hi all

Some of you I know from Motorhome 365 & RVOC.

For those who haven't already seen our posts on there, we are a family of 4 (2 boys aged 7 & 9) and a dog. Looking to fulltime in the UK.

Next week we plan to go see as many RVs and 5th wheels as possible throughout the UK so if any of you know a great place to go and look or know anyone selling one please do let me know. Ideally we would like a minimum of 2 slideouts.

We are currently staying at my parents and will soon be living in a tent until we find one. Don't want to rush and just buy anything but obviously need to find something asap so any help would be gratefully received. Link Removed

Many thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
There is a dealer in Brixworth, Northamptonshire called Itchy Feet that would be right up your street.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

f6c

Nov 7, 2010
gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu 640
Exp
23 Years
Hi all

Hi all

For those who haven't already seen our posts on there, we are a family of 4 (2 boys aged 7 & 9) and a dog. Looking to fulltime in the UK.

Next week we plan to go see as many RVs and 5th wheels as possible throughout the UK so if any of you know a great place to go and look or know anyone selling one please do let me know. Ideally we would like a minimum of 2 slideouts.

We are currently staying at my parents and will soon be living in a tent until we find one. Don't want to rush and just buy anything but obviously need to find something asap so any help would be gratefully received. Link Removed

Many thanks in advance

Many thanks in advance

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi Fullerlife and welcome to the Fun! (y)

A Funster (cbcft) has his 5th wheel for sale on this thread:

Broken Link Removed

Looks super!

OP
OP
F

FullerLife

Free Member
Jul 13, 2014
Funster No
MH
Looking for RV or 5th Whe
Exp
Hi Fullerlife and welcome to the Fun! (y)

A Funster (cbcft) has his 5th wheel for sale on this thread:

Broken Link Removed

Looks super!
Thank you :) Sadly out of my price range :(

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi and welcome :)

Shame you can't wait until October and the NEC Show. Each and every type of motorhome you could ever wish for on display, including the RV's and 5th wheelers and there's always a discount to be had at the show (y)

Good luck with the search and keep us posted as full timing with 2 boys will be worth following and reading about your adventures :Smile:::bigsmile::RollEyes:

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
There again, there's the Newbury Show at the end of August :) And by the looks of it from Google, lots of others planned too :)

Going for the first time this year, apparently there is also second hand motorhomes for sale too :)

Maybe other Funsters have been and can help fill any gaps on Newbury ::bigsmile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
keep trying fleabay, gumtree etc., there are always RV's and 5th wheels available. It may help if you mention your budget and location.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back