Hello :) (1 Viewer)

K

Katerina

Deleted User
I thought I better join up so that I can ask all the questions hubby - Colonel - might forget.

We haven't got our mh yet -the dealer seems to be taking ages preparing it - but we're looking forward to travelling in it; I'm also a bit scared too!

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Katerina

:welcome: Welcome to MHFun.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi Katerina,
welcome i did the same as you joined up but i still let him ask the questions , because that is his side the mechanical bits etc,but you will enjoy, don't worry traveling in a motorhome is a lot less risky then watching your hubby go off to war stricken places, so just enjoy and have fun:Smile:
ruth

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Kat,

Now we can wish you welcome aswell ( not only the Colonel :winky:)

Hope you get the motorhome soon. :thumb:

Kind regards

Maddie

finby

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
Welcome to the wonderfel world of motorhoming, and to the forum. Travelling around in your new motorhome is just brilliant - theres nothing to be scared of ::bigsmile: Just enjoy your little home on wheels. We would not be without our motorhome now, and holidays / weekend breaks in hotels dont hold any appeal any more. Ask all the questions you want on this forum as there are loads of members willing to give their advice, and there is no such thing as a "stupid" question.

Regards and good travelling
Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back