Gregg

Free Member
May 15, 2013
Lake District
Funster No
MH
Mercedes 210
Exp
Hi all, gregg here from the lakes, I have an old 1984 merc 210 that I hope to have on the road some time next week, thought I,d sign up and try and learn a bit about the campervan craze, thanks in advance for your kind replies to my stupid questions and I hope to get some pics of my van on soon, cheers gregg:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Gregg, welcome to motorhome fun, no daft questions on here, anything just ask away always someone along with some experience.
Would say the best ÂŁ10 you will spend is the for the subs here for a year, will save that over and over again, Try and get to a funster meet sometime then you can really pick our brains :thumb::welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Hi all, gregg here from the lakes, I have an old 1984 merc 210 that I hope to have on the road some time next week, thought I,d sign up and try and learn a bit about the campervan craze, thanks in advance for your kind replies to my stupid questions and I hope to get some pics of my van on soon, cheers gregg:thumb:

Hello Gregg and:welcomefunster:

Look forward to meeting you at sometime in the future.

On a Lighter note It will be nice to have decent rolls at Funster Meets in the future and a Baker will be more than a welcome addition.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and welcome to fun

The website is already a plethora of information so dont forget to use the search facility but ask away theres usually someone who can answer the most obscurest of questions.

Dont forget the various rallies and meets all over the country why not come along and join in too

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun your in a great location for using a MH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun