Free Member
Feb 7, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class Hymer CC646
Exp
Since 2006 But have'nt been anywhere
Well I'm called Gordon and I'm married with 3 boys a yorkie called Charlie and found funsters by accident as I was looking for the site at euro disney probably for the Easter hols.
We live in Lancashire and would love to get out more ( school hols mainly ) with our Hymer CC646 Fiat based 6 berthed with large garage we would be interested in hearing from all like minded but especially families.
Our boys are 17/14/7 and I'm 10 years off retirement but have semi retired already. My only hobbies are driving and the craft.

Gordon (big g ) ::bigsmile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Gordon

If your looking for some where to stay at ED for a coup,e of nights you can stay in their car park can't remember the price has got a bit expensive for a car park think its either 20 or 30 euro a night, is very handy though as you can walk back to van for lunch or just to rest :ROFLMAO:

Not that I'm saying you do this when we spent a cpl of nights at ED last Easter some people where only paying for the one night and just stuck any ED receipt in the windscreen:ROFLMAO: also if arriving late just park out side the gate for the first night no charge.

If you need anymore info I would start a thread on ED you will get loads of advice that way.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back