Jun 24, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Happy One
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Everyone

Just :Eeek:bumped into this site when cruising around the 'net.

Have been motorhoming for 2 years now.

We attended the Caravan Club National Rally in Norfolk this year and the MMM National Motorhome Rally in Peterborough.

:Eeek:Bumped into a group of ralliers (do a lot of bumping we do) in Bridlington and joined up so we had somewhere to stay for the weekend.

Best thing we ever did.

We have had a number of great weekends since wandering onto their rally field.

So my invite is for any other Yorkies (or even Pink Panthers like me and hub (Durhamers for the ones who haven't heard the joke)) to contact me and maybe think about joining us also.

The more the merrier
June

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Hi gypsylady welcome to the fun. Tell us what M/H you have, any questions just ask there is always someone with an answer.
Andy

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
welcome to the site, have a good look around and don't forget the chatroom I hang out in there a lot.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Gypsy Lady, welcome to the Fun, hope to bump into you at a Fun rally soon,.:thumb:

OP
OP
gypsylady

gypsylady

Free Member
Jun 24, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Happy One
Exp
Since 2005
Re Hello

Hi again

Thanks for the welcome.

We have a Carioca 656, after trying out a Luna Champ for 6 months. - We got sick of making up the bed in the lounge area, now we have 3 beds that are ready and waiting for us.

Hope to join one of the fun rallies soon but we already rally with the Yorkshire Friends and are booked for Druridge Bay with the Northumberland Caravan Club Centre.

We will be rallying at Fort Paull on the weekend of July 11th to 13th. I have been told this is very child friendly and the fees with the Friends are VERY reasonable, so how about it? Anyone else fancy coming?

June

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back