Free Member
Jun 27, 2012
Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since2010
H there. After quite a few years of enjoyable tent camping we bought a motorhome two years ago, the main reasons being that with the arrival of little baby girl I seemed to spend more time loading and unloading the car than actually being on holiday(my girls don't know how to travel light) and my brother was selling a very nice 2000reg swift suntour 590rs for the right money at the right time. It's much nicer having solid walls around you when the weather's not so good and always being warm and dry at night(and of course having your own loo). Hoping to pick up some useful tips on here and give advice where possible, cheers, Tino:thumb:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Welcome to Fun and enjoy your new motorhome

You will get some good information and assistance off here but just at present so many are out partying oh and some will try to lead you up the garden path.

Alan and Lynda

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi and welcome tino7 to the site, hope to see you posting here soon, Also this year please note July 8th to the 15th 2012, there is a RVOC/MHF meet at Rutland water campsite in Leicestershire UK that you are invited to when you are a fully paid up member, come and meet us all and enjoy each others company, and best £10 you will ever spend . Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back