Hello (1 Viewer)

B

Biglol

Deleted User
Hello everyone, I have no MH, never had one. I'm hiring an Adria in August and it will be a first for us (cant wait) I have even joined the CC, how sad is that.:Sad:
I'm 61 now and will have to go the full term before I retire, when we will purchase our first MH. We have looked at many MH's and the one that is catching our eye at the moment is the Bessacarr e560, but who knows.

I have much to learn and look forward to chatting with you all in the coming months

Biglol in Devon

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Hi Biglol

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motorhoming - where you don't have to be mad to be a member - it just helps :thumb:

Quite a lot of the 'chatty' members are away at the Newark Show this weekend - not so much for th Show as for the free beer in the Members tent - but I'm sure you will get earache just as soon as they come home!

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Biglo

I am pretty much the same. Got two years before I can finish work.

I have bought a motorhome.

Something you may care to look at is buying an american rv directley from the states.

Thats what I have done. With the GPB so strong against the USD you can find some really good deals.

Its not difficult and takes about three months.

The price difference between the uk and the us is tremendous.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Biglol, welcome to the fun. Bessacars are great motorhomes, tell us how you get on with the hire.:Smile:

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
Hello everyone, I have no MH, never had one. I'm hiring an Adria in August and it will be a first for us (cant wait) I have even joined the CC, how sad is that.:Sad:
I'm 61 now and will have to go the full term before I retire, when we will purchase our first MH. We have looked at many MH's and the one that is catching our eye at the moment is the Bessacarr e560, but who knows.

I have much to learn and look forward to chatting with you all in the coming months

Biglol in Devon

Hi

Don't wait until state pension age. If you've 'done' the required number of NI paying working years your state pension will be guaranteed when you're 65 whatever age you retire. We looked into this and quit the rat race at 62 and 55, and haven't looked back. OK, we're not the richest (full time) campers in the world and we do have a budget but we've never been so happy, nor have we ever had so many friends. Good luck and enjoy

ps of the two big clubs the Camping and Caravanning Club are the cheaper option because over 55 you get an age concession discount and their camping miles stamps mean free person nights, one each stay. Also their long stay pitches are much cheaper than the CC.

Jan

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi

welcome biglo, we retire this year can't wait, just to have the choice and freedom,
to stay over if we want, really bugs me when i have to come home on a sunday because of work:Eeek:so will be good when we dont have to hope to meet you soon:Smile:
ruth

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi biglol welcome to this site happy travels::bigsmile: soon!!

ray:thumb:

geofliz

Free Member
Feb 3, 2008
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
L P Coachbuilt
Exp
3 years. 29 as a tugger
Welcome Biglol and happy motorhoming. With regard to the C.C. we have been members for 30 years and rallied for 27 of them and would not want to have missed a moment of those years. We have also been members of the Camping & Caravan Club for 5 years and only stayed on one site. I know which we prefere.
The main thing is wherever you go have fun:thumb:

F

furmingerfamily

Deleted User
Welcome to the website!! Good to have you aboard :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries