Free Member
Sep 5, 2011
Solihull
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
since 2011
Hi, my name is poppy! and I love my very new motor home which is my first motorhome, I have never had a caravan or mobile home. I love it and have now had 3 outings, only 1hr away from home but very nice, Hubby however is not too taken with the life style!!. I plan to do a few weekend without him so if there are any like minded ladies out there who have the same problem I would like to hear from you, I have 2 dogs like walking and do lots of cycling. my first lone trip will be the finale in Lincoln on the weekend of 23.9.11. looking forward to meeting you all.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi and welcome from sunny Devon...

There are a few "Solo" lady campers/motorhomers on here..::bigsmile:riving2:

And a few men.. :winky::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
poppy

poppy

Free Member
Sep 5, 2011
Solihull
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
since 2011
thank you

just been trying too go to talk on the live chat !! cant log in what am I doing wrong!!
thank you for your welcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome

You should just click on motorhome chat on home page and it opens another screen then just click room hope this helps if not im sure Jim will sort you out.

Daisy21

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Poppy

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new m/h and that lack of hubby enthusiasm isn't putting you off :Smile: I've been a solo camper for last 4+ years (although travelled with my dog for most of that, and these days just with my little person, so not sure if that really counts as solo) and love it. I'm sure you will have a great time. You will find you get to meet all sorts of wonderful people travelling alone....especially if you have dogs with you as they seem to make people feel its ok to talk to you. Have happy travels.

Daisy2

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hi Poppy & welcome to MotorhomeFun ::bigsmile::thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Poppy :welcome: to motorhome fun. :thumb
See you at Lincoln ::bigsmile: did you manage to book with motorhome fun ?

If Yes post on this thread: Broken Link Removed

If No come and find the Fun area, :thumb: we look forward meeting you. :thumb:

Bob and Jane.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Poppy, Not going to Lincoln, but hopefully will meet up with you someday. I am a solo female .... and quite happy to be so despite what some people may think ..... it is a great life for a woman alone (with dog):Smile: I am sure you will enjoy meeting new people and couples too who will make you very welcome and help with any problems you may encounter with the running of your motorhome, and don't lose hope on hubby ..... many partners have started out with that view but eventually change it. Look forward to meeting you in the future... keep in touch.:thumb: Joy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back