Fall2fast

Free Member
Oct 18, 2020
Galashiels, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest
Exp
Just bought our first motorhome last week - Elldis Autoquest 145. Didn't find this forum until after I bought but glad I have as there is so much helpful information. As a complete newbie it has been invaluable. Looking forward to being part of the Fun and learning from the Pro's.

OP
OP
Fall2fast

Fall2fast

Free Member
Oct 18, 2020
Galashiels, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest
Exp
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome :giggle:

I was close to getting another MH before I bought the Autoquest, the other one had a garage at the back and I was keen to get a scooter or 125cc motorbike to get around once I'm parked up. That said I really like the U shaped lounge in the one I have. I just wondered how everyone else manages with transport when parked up. Planning on going down to Portugal next year and I've struggled at times dring a car around some of the little streets in towns and villages - no way I'm attempting that with a MH. It came with a bike rack on the back and I guess I will probably be getting more exercise in future.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi and welcome to the fun. Enjoy your first motorhome (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I just wondered how everyone else manages with transport when parked up. Planning on going down to Portugal next year and I've struggled at times dring a car around some of the little streets in towns and villages -

Get an eBike. If you are quick you can win one. the competition is in last month's copy of our free magazine. Using your phone or tablet, click this link to get it https://mhfun.co/mag (y)

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from Bexley

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
Welcome šŸ‘
Forward planning on sites close to public transport, an e-bike (as previously mentioned above) plus, invaluable information and knowledge base of MHF. If you want to go somewhere, you can bet your last penny that someone here was been before. Enjoy the adventure and stay safe. šŸ‘

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
Just bought our first motorhome last week - Elldis Autoquest 145. Didn't find this forum until after I bought but glad I have as there is so much helpful information. As a complete newbie it has been invaluable. Looking forward to being part of the Fun and learning from the Pro's.
We too found this forum after we purchased, great for advice, your words exactly " invaluable" :clap: enjoy

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
Noneā€¦ā€¦..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome from Ciren! (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.